Customers: Get version 4.02 NOW, FREE! All registered customers will receive our
upgrade instructions soon. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your customer id code
(receipt number) in your email.
- Installation problem fixed under Windows-XP
4.02 Released (minor update)
4.01 Released & Digital Ear
Improvements in version 4.01:
Double pitch resolution:
More precise intonation for your tracks.
resolution: Up to 5ms virtual time resolution!
Area correct tool: You will
correct errors at just sweep of the mouse.
Tempo tool: Speed up or slow
down your sequence.
Magnifying glass: View voice
features in more detail.
Quick Settings: Now switch
between common settings at click of the mouse.
Wizard now estimates brightness
Faster and more accurate
Fixed compatibility bug with
international versions of Windows.
Sonar compatibility fix.
» Version 3.0
- Settings Wizard: This is a advanced feature of
Digital Ear 3. It allows you to find automatically the optimal
settings for a particular audio file for best conversion results.
- Soft Quantization: User selectable natural
sounding pitch quantization.
- Advanced Error Correction: Now it is user
- Transposer: Transpose your sequence at any amount
of semitones (1/100 of a semitone accuracy).
- Undo function: Recover from any mistake during the
- Volume events redirection: Select any MIDI
controller volume (expression) events.
- Easier note range adjustment by
providing direct manipulation handles.
- Improved precise MIDI timing: Your .wav and midi
file will have exactly the same timing with sub-millisecond accuracy!
» Version 2.0
- Speed Speed Speed! The
new version of Digital Ear features a new optimized engine that is 2-20 times
faster (depending on time resolution) than the previous version! Do you think
that we sacrificed quality? Read below...
- Accuracy: Digital Ear now is now
even more robust. Less errors, more precise
intonation even in difficult cases.
- Smart Event Detector: This brand-new
feature of Digital Ear uses a new real-time algorithm in order to accurately recognize
a notes' attack. This feature is particularly effective for string
instruments like guitar. On-the-fly real-time sensitivity adjustment.
- MIDI events compression. Fewer MIDI events
are send to your synthesizer releasing valuable bandwidth without compromising
- Score-friendly MIDI files: With the
addition of the Smart Event Detector, the resulting MIDI files will work better with your
favorite notation program
- Tooltips! Get instant help for any function
of Digital Ear. Just leave the mouse pointer stationary over the icon you want to learn
more about it.
- Automatic save of MIDI files: No need to
save your MIDI file each time you make a parameter change. Make any change you like, then
just hit "play" to hear your resulting MIDI file.
- Integrated WAVE file player. Now you can
hear and compare your wav file inside Digital Ear.
- Numerous internal fixes and improvements.
» Version 1.5
- Better Engine has an even more extended
- Increased MIDI file compatibility.
MIDI files are now available providing full compatibility with all known sequencers like Cubase
VST, Cakewalk etc.
- Automatic update of MIDI files in
order to immediately reflect any changes in engine settings.
- User selectable target Beats Per
- Program change events can now be
overridden supporting non-GM (General MIDI) synthesizers.
- User adjustable brightness gain.
the sensitivity of timbre changes can be easily controlled.
- Smart checking of new software upgrades.
- Numerous internal fixes and improvements
» Version 1.0